How can I cure my urine again and again?
What can I do to control frequent urination?
1. Avoiding drinking fluids before going to bed.
2. Limiting the amount of alcohol and caffeine you drink.
3. Doing Kegel exercises to build up strength in your pelvic floor.
4. Wearing a protective pad or underwear to avoid leaks.
In many cases, your healthcare provider can help relieve this symptom by treating the underlying condition.
What should I do after asthma?
Give yourself some time to recover
1. rest and relax as much as possible.
2. get signed off work by your doctor – don't go back to work until you're fully better.
3. ask friends and family to help with children or housework and shopping.
4. have a good sleep routine – trouble sleeping is common after an asthma attack.